29 October 2008

The pictures wouldn't go where I wanted them to!

Hard at work...

The 3 of us out to dinner...

Hardly working...
BUGS and a very pretty girl!

The resident chef...

Wow, the holidays are coming so quickly! The air is changing and we are getting our Texas versions of "fall"! It's not quite what I like most about fall but in terms of Texas it's good! It's cooling down, but not cold, and the air really is changing. I think it's the best time of the year to begin feeling rejuvenated and it's time for fresh new beginnings! We have been enjoying some down time together and just being us! Silly, funny and busy!
Little Man had his first soccer game last weekend. He is so dang FAST! Really, he runs laps around those kids! He had a great time and kicked 2 goals.
He is also my partner in the kitchen. He loves to help out. We made a cake last Monday and I let him do just about all of it, aside from putting it in the oven! It was delicious!
NaNa did this project a couple of weeks ago. She had to collect 25 bugs and do a little research on them... it was amazing that she got so close to them! YUCK! She did get an A and did an awesome job! Plus I actually have a picture of her... those are hard to come by these days!
Saturday evening we went for Japanese with World's Greatest Grandpa. The food was great and all had a good time. It was Hibachi where they cook in front of you and Little Man thinks that's pretty cool!





3 comments:

retha said...

Your Little Man has grown so big!
I am also proud of NaNa, someone caught snails for me so Ethan and I can look and study them. The poor things are still in there.

retha said...

I am curious to see what you did for halloween. Ethan and I had a discussion about this being celebrated in SA, we decided we have never met 'Ween :)

Anonymous said...

ewwwwww! the bugs!!!!!! lol
-chantell