07 May 2008

I've been tagged...like a week ago!

Now, I really did get tagged and it really was like a week ago! So, being true to myself and my friends I had to be a little slow and late on this one! I did, however, do this whole thing. I typed it up at work and e-mailed it home. Apparently I didn't do anything with it at that point and now I can't find the dang e-mail!
So now I get to do it again!
Here are the rules and how the game is played! Thanks Dawn for tagging me! (if anyone reading this post happens to go by hers and give it a read; that is really cool. But keep in mind that she is a lot more creative than I, and be nice!
Again, here are THE RULES:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Alrighty then... 7 random things about the coolest person you will ever know!
1. When I am sleeping I have to have the pillow for my head, and the one for my legs. I also have to have one for between my pillow and the headboard because if my hand touches anything but a pillow I will wake up! I do not know why!
2. I am addicted to candles. I love them! They are all over my house and I burn them all of the time!
3. My favorite feeling is my baby's cheeks pressed against mine when he cuddles with me! It is the most perfect thing in the world!
4. I take a camera EVERYWHERE I go and take a bunch of pictures! During the off chance I don't have it, I am saddened with every photo moment I think I am missing!
5. I love news shows. Dateline, 60 Minutes, etc. I check the news either on-line or on the TV at least 20 times a day.
6. I love hot dogs. I crave them with mustard and relish and ketchup on them! I am sure most would rather have a steak or something but most of the time you can sell me on a hot dog! And I never have them at home! Not sure why!
7. I am not very good at coming up with random stuff! Especially these days!

Now who do I tag? I don't know many people that blog! I can't tag Dawn again...
I will just tag a couple, and hope that they will play along!
I tag:
1. My friend Retha.
2. My Godly friend and sister in spirit Lady T.

No comments: