07 May 2008

Frustrations abound!

"This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."
Psalm 118:24


It's that time... school is almost out and it seems I have to deal with the Spawn of Satan more (the ex), and get the kids ready to go off for the summer, and getting things together for next school year (as my Little Man is graduation from pre-school) as well as trying to get my NaNa into private school (we won't mention my honor roll student doing less than average)! In addition to all that, there is the Iraq deployment coming up in weeks now! We won't even talk about the daily things, and the days spent at the soccer field, and the evenings spent with tutoring and homework and just plain old life! It's a bit overwhelming sometimes, especially with so much hanging in the air!


Fortunately, each day I get to look at these beautiful children and know that life could not be better and that I am so very Blessed! Every little step is worth it, every tear, every smile, every sigh, every drop of sweat... it's all so very worth it!


But know, that it is overwhelming! Truly, Truly, Truly!


I am coming out of the funk, and trying really hard to hand it all over to God. I will keep putting one step in front of the other and when it's time to sleep I will remember more than anything to ask for less than I offer up in thanks!


Smile today, love those you have in your lives, make good choices always and no matter what put God first!


2 comments:

Spider63 said...

God Bless You, and put it into His hands.

You are a very nice lady, and I wish I knew you in person. However, everything happens for a reason and you need to just trust God and do the best that you can.

Good luck always,

Al

Angie said...

Hang in there! Know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!