23 March 2008

He has risen...

And for that I am so very grateful, we are all Blessed.

We spent our Easter with friends, it was so much fun. The church service was great, the music BEAUTIFUL (though I might be a bit partial...Rachel) and we even got a visit from the Easter bunny!

Some pics to share...


Coloring eggs...



Making sure it is dry...



So pretty!



Easter egg hunt at Jamie's! Thanks Jamie, he had so much fun!



My baby girl is home... just in time to find some eggs...



Little Man found lots of them with his cool spider man basket from his Aunt MIcole, Uncle Charles, and Chantell...thank you!


The car show...Thank you Darin!






Leaving carrots for the Easter Bunny!





The Easter Bunny seemed to really like his carrots!


I do hope that the weekend was spent focused on how wonderful and good it is to be loved so unconditionally by our Lord and Savior!


2 comments:

Owens Family Adventures said...

Hi Bec!! Your kiddos are growing so big!!! I love the new pics. I'm glad you had such a wonderful Easter my friend.
love ya much!!
dawn

retha said...

Those eggs are so lovely colourful. The carrots, sweet to think of the bunny.
I like the photo of you two at the top.