07 February 2008

Six Meme

Retha from Rethasrambles tagged me...and I have been so slow in doing this having been traveling and stuff! So here goes...
These are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


So here goes...
1. Everything has to match. It is an obsesssion. My babies do it too!
2. I would rather put ... than a . and I do not know why. It must be called a bad habit.
3. I am a straight A student in lit classes etc. but you would not know that based on how I write on my blog!
4. I love aprons. I am presently addicted to them!
5. I solve all the puzzles on wheel of fortune, it's my favorite game show!
6. I eat way too many chicken wings!

Now I am supposed to tag some other people. I can't think of who. Maybe Bri, Chantell, Dawn, Treasa, and whoever else would like to play along. And no one that doesn't want to has to either!

2 comments:

retha said...

I am so happy for you that you had time with your family and that it was
much fun!
Thank you for doing this meme.
I love puzzles too. I do not know this 'wheel of fortune' And my apron is wearing very well.

retha said...

Yes, I would read what you have to say.