05 February 2008

Happy Mardi Gras!

I had so much fun! My family was there from Indiana, us from Houston and our family that lives there... so in a way it was a bit of a reunion.
The parades were so much fun, and the kids came home with huge amounts of treasures!!! So my score was seeing my family. All of whom I love and miss very much!
For the babies, it was BEADS!
And these ones here were just Little Man's beads...crazy I tell you!

The Chapel in downtown New Orleans...


My baby loves and I!


My beautiful Niece Brienna and Nephew Brandon and my baby loves...


That's my big sis' being sweet to me...FINALLY!

That's me taking my nephew down...you know for the fun of it!

Little Man and Brienna being cute! She is so good with the babies!

THe best of the bunch, THE RED HEADS!

Aunt Jami and Little Man!

There they are again...inseperable!

Working on getting more beads! There can't possibly be enough!

1 comment:

AL said...

That looks like you had a lot of fun!

God Bless Your Family,

Al