21 January 2008

Yummy's were made!

This weekend was a fun one. In my mind at least! Friday night was date night! It was fun, we went to dinner and watched "the Bucket List" which put some tears in my eyes! Then Saturday we hung out and played around until evening when the BOYS went to the monster truck show. I was able to do some sewing. Silly sock monkeys as they seem to be in demand these days! Sunday morning Little Man went to hang out with his uncle Charles and I was off to drive to get the girls from camp. It took about 6 hours total time there and back. SO some quiet in the car on the way there was nice and of course seeing the girls was GREAT! They are such beautiful girls. Then Sunday evening we just hung out and watched a movie or something. Nothing too big! Today I did some baking and made this yummy Chocolate Chip Pound Cake, A lasagna for later in the week and we had soup tonight for dinner. So nothing huge but all very pleasant and relaxed! I hope everyone else had a nice weekend too. I am looking forward to my Tuesday night with my friends watching American Idol. We are hooked and we get to spend time together and that makes it so much better! Have a great week!

Yummy and Moist Chocolate Chip Pound Cake

Some of the action...

And the final test...how fast they fall asleep!

1 comment:

susiej.com said...

Those dishes look YUMMY!