15 January 2008

The Strength of a Woman...

Lies within not only herself but in those who lift her up! This is my story and I am sticking to it! Many know, because I say it often, that I have been Blessed! Through the toughest times of my life and the best times as well, I have had the most amazing friends! So this one is for my girls, thank you for loving me unconditionally, and laughing at me or with me, and for being there every single day!

My Christine... you are an inspiration, and the kindest person I could ever know. We have been sisters since childhood. I love you! Thank you for knowing the thought without my having to explain it, for believing in me when I don't, and for being my other half and best friend!! Never forget there is a couch in a yard somewhere yelling our names!! (cats too)

My Treasa, my dear sister in spirit. You are amazing beyond words, strong, sincere, loving, kind, generous, and my best friend. Thank you for loving me, and guiding me. I cry when I think of how much love you have brought into my life!


And my dear Dawn... Henny Penny! You are the laughter that spills out, the smile in the rain, the silly little girl in all of us screaming to get out. You are the go to girl when we need lifted up, and you are the best cheerleader EVER!! You are the tree in the driveway (okay, well you know what I mean!). You are Coffee and "naughties" and you are my best friend!


Just for giggles! We had so much fun that night! Those girls are still talking about our antics when the 3 of us got together!!

When I wonder what God's plan is for, when I ask when I will have accomplished what I plan on accomplishing, when I look in the mirror and wonder who the old lady is looking back at me, well whenever I need it I think of my friends, and how I have been so abundantly Blessed that the rest is just "gravy"! (and you know, how you always seem to overlook my run on sentences!)

3 comments:

Owens Family Adventures said...

Oh my girl......I just adore you!
This one brought tears to my eyes. I miss you so much Bec.
dawn

Aspiringgodliness said...

All I can say is I am only as much an inspiration to you as you are to me! I love spending time with you and wouldn't trade our times and our friendship for anything. You are one of the strongest and sincere person I know! I love you! Treasa

retha said...

One of the most amazing gifts- FRIENDS!
And equal to that understanding, appreciating their value.