04 November 2007

Catch up time!

Halloween has came and gone! We had a great time and there was candy to be had by all! Now it is time to start sneaking it away a bit at a time! My little man was a power ranger and NaNa was my 50's girl! Both so very cute! I was a... ummmm... something! So you know it is my hair and there is NO hairspray or teasing involved! Just a brush and a blow dryer! Very scary!!!



These are from last night. There was a 90th anniversary celebration at work which was a semi formal event. We had such a good time. I have the most amazing friends and family! Plus we got to play dress up! In the photo are World's Greatest Grandma and Grandpa. My dear friend Rachel and her husband Darin. Wendell and Uncle Jim! I am so Blessed!

More to come. I am going to relax with my babies and watch some movies while eating a big tray of absolutely bad for me Nachos. And work on that Breathing I was talking about. Retha... thank you SOOOOO much for your friendship!

2 comments:

Owens Family Adventures said...

You look gorgeous!!!!
And where are the pics of the quilt show my friend???????? Tell us all about it!!! I am sooooo jealous!
dawn

Retha said...

Quilt! I would like to see, too.
I did think you wore a wig.
I recognised KitKat, M&M and is it a Kellogg K bar just making it into the picture?
I like that 'dress up'
(and blush,blush)
Lots of hugs to you while you breath!