09 November 2007

APRONS!!

Yes... I am presently fascinated by them! They are so cool! The vintage ones being my favorite! So... I found a blog that is AWESOME... and Fabulous! Check it out here it is called apronista. Someone tell me that this old lady living inside of me who loves all antiques and vintage things will be there forever... because I truly love her! Oh and don't tell anyone.... hee hee... they are having a contest to win an apron. I really really wanna win! So, I think you should enter... but if you win... send it to me! Okay, not really, but if you really want to I wouldn't want to stop you!

Night all... I am off to spend some quality time with my beautiful babies!

1 comment:

susiej said...

I'm sitting her at the end of a long, tired day, wearing my apron that is completely covered with a rainbow of colors from the day. Beets, snickerdoodle dough, and tacos. So ironic!