03 October 2007

Pickles and Cupcakes!



Nope I am not Pregnant! Just wanted to share a couple of moments from the week!


The other day we were wanting some yummy snacks so we made cupcakes!
They are so much better when you get to put your own stuff on them!
Here is little man with his... sooo yummy!


And this is my very own PICKLE!

NaNa is in LDC (leadership development corps) and this is her uniform. She claims she looks like a pickle! I think she looks wonderful and should be nothing less than proud!!

It is late now, so this is a short one. I hope all of you are having a very Blessed week!

1 comment:

Susie said...

I think your little one had a terrific time with that cupcake. I don't see the resemblance to a pickle at all. You're right: She should be proud!
Thanks for the sweet words you left about my Grandpa.
((hugs))