14 October 2007

Interesting title goes here...

I know... something original and catchy!
Well, our weekend was planned out and it was to be a great time. I sound so blah. Really we did do some wonderful things and they were all fun. However, my little man was a bit moody and so there were some moments where I wanted to throw my hands up in frustration and just go home! But I didn't, and honestly I hope I faked it well enough that the kids didn't so much notice though I am sure my NaNa who sees all could figure it out!
Friday night NaNa went skating until MIDNIGHT!!! So Little Man and I had our movie night on the couch. We had our dessert before dinner night (this is so yummy and fun!). The kids eat so well all week and so on Fridays we try to have dessert first! They enjoy it! Elijah chose Ice Cream and so that is what he had. We then had a snack tray of cheese, meat, crackers, fruit and popcorn. Here is a photo of how the night ended!
Saturday morning NaNa had a soccer game and it was Grandparents Day. I even remembered my camera!!!
Pretty NaNa...

Little Man getting into the action!
World's Greatest Grandma and Grandpa!
We then went to the pumpkin patch after a yummy lunch at the Greek Deli!!! We got some really cool pumpkins!

The fake smiles as we had Mr. Grumpy pants...


Though he was still a cutie!

So we cleaned it out...

and carved it...

We finished off the weekend making caramel apples, and cookies! They all look so yummy... the kids loved them... I am too tired to try! Tomorrow... I will... I promise!!!

2 comments:

Retha said...

I admire you a whole lot!
I think you are a wonderful mother and an amazing person.

Iron-Man said...

The new template looks really good!