14 September 2007

Just spent a couple of days in San Antonio for work so I haven't been posting for a few days! We had a good time, since I got to go with the cool guys!

A couple of highlights...

We spent the evening on the River Walk. It is so beautiful down there...


Along with the scenery, the Margaritas are great!

Where did they go? I was just getting started...

This is a couple of guys that decided that politics should be put aside and we should support our troops regardless of how we feel about the war. I had seen them on the news in the morning as they were marching across Texas, and then as we were driving there they were on the interstate! So I stopped to shake their hand and to get a picture with them...

And of course... some pictures need no words!

1 comment:

Spidey said...

Cool photos! You look great with an M-16 (is that what it is?).