17 July 2007

Happy Birthday Little Man

Well my baby is now 4. How did it happen so fast? I think he was just born like yesterday and here he is all of a sudden being grown... but to me he is still my little baby boy!



Well we did our birthday wake up. Grandma was here with us and it was sweet.

We must not be singing loud enough! He won't wake up!!!
Yummy! Cake for breakfast!
How old is the little man you ask??
Best birthday present yet! Go Greatest Grandma!
More presents!


Working on his tent with his new tools.

Okay... so this is for my little man.

There are a million things I love about you! It will be really hard to keep it at 4 so it will be a list of 4 OF the things I love about you...

1. I love the way you snuggle so tight and with all your strength. You wrap your little arms around and hold on so tight!

2. I love the way you can say the funniest things and you know it well in advance! There is a twinkle in your eye and I know it is coming!

3. I love the way you can't stop from smiling if I tell you not too! No matter what... you always smile!

4. I love the way you correct me when I call you different nick-name. I am to always call you my baby. Not Mijo, or whatever. You are my baby! And sweetie, you will always be my baby.

I love you soooooooo much and hope that your birthday was special just for you!

4 comments:

Susie said...

Cake for breakfast! How fun is that??
Happy Birthday to the big boy who's 4!!
:)

Owens Family Adventures said...

Happy Birthday Big Guy!!!!!!!!!
love
dawn

Spidey said...

The little tyke looks vvery happy, and he had a great little cake! Love those candles!

Uncivil said...

Happy Birthday little man. He looks seriously hard at work in the last pic!LOL