13 May 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Well, my babies made it a special day, as always! They set all my goodies up and made me a Delicious breakfast of french toast and bacon! Then we were off to church and lunch! Of course, I had to finish it all with a really nice nap! I do hope that all my mother friends had a very special day!

All My Goodies!


My very cool sign!

And a couple pictures of our family!


We spent Saturday evening watching the Houston Ballet perfom Don Quiote, while having a picnic on the hill. It was nice and relaxing! And NaNa had an early soccer game on Saturday which was a good thing as it was so hot and humid here!

4 comments:

Susie said...

Glad you had such a happy day. What cute pics of the three of you :)

Angie said...

Sounds like a wonderful day! Your daughter is tall and slender just like mine. What a great family photo!

SusieJ said...

What a great day. And, beautiful Mom you are.

Randi said...

What a nice day you had! You have a lovely family!