14 April 2007

Good friends ALWAYS make you feel good!

How cool! My bestest buddy, and favorite blogger nominated me here for the Thinking Blogger Award and so now, for at least the whole day, I get to feel super special!!!

The rules are:
The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to the original Thinking Blogger Award post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).

So, in that order!

1. Dawn is first (can I do it back at her?), because she inspires me to be a better mother! Her BLOG is so full of funny stories about being a mom, and a wonderful wife! Her adventures are exciting and because she has always loved and supported me unconditionally! No matter what I've done, she has always been the biggest and bestest cheer leader!

2. Susie has a way of making me feel as though I am back home with my mother, or grandmother! She reminds me of all the wonderful things in everyday life that I can often take for granted! Her Tuesday This And That and her Sunday Blessings are things I look forward to each week, and I like to check everyday just to see if she has posted, as I can't wait those few days!

3. Morning Glory has a great writing project called Woman to Woman that I have come to look forward to. Both responding and reading! There are great topics that touch my heart, and though I don't always have something to contribute, I always walk away having gained something! Thank you so much!

4. My buddy Andy because he is one of my best friends and also because he is in IRAQ right now. So if you get a chance leave him a comment!!!

5. And last but not least, for my daily laughs there is always Lotta over at Mom-o-matic. She cracks me up! Go vote for her so she can get paid to blog for a year!

Okay, this was a bit tough! As I have been to many blogs, and have left comments here and there....okay so I lurk a LOT! It's fun though, and I am getting out there more, little by little!
Have fun and make sure to vote for someone else! Pass it along!
Thanks Dawn for my great little signy thingy I get to have on my page now!

3 comments:

Morning Glory said...

Thank you so much for this recognition. I was awarded this in March, but I will take this opportunity to pay it forward to a few more of my thinking friends. I'll do that next week.

I'm so glad you're enjoying our Woman to Woman forum, and I agree that it provokes great thoughts from writers. Thank you again.

Susie said...

Thank you for this award! Being a mother and grandmother is my greatest joy in life and I'm touched that you think of me that way...
Congratulations to you on your Thinking Blogger Award. Wasn't this a fun meme??
:)

SusieJ said...

Congratulations.