29 April 2007

An Amazing Weekend!

Okay... lots of stuff to catch up on , and I have only two days to tell you all about!!!


1. Someone at church is sponsoring NaNa for camp this summer!!! What a Blessing, and her cousin Chantell is going too! So many prayers of thanks coming from our household this week! It is always so nice to be saying thank you to God, rather than asking for something!

So here they are clowning around eating a big turkey leg!

2. Little Man is a bit sick. Not sure what his bug is, but he isn't feeling well. More in the sinuses and a fever. I have to share this picture though of him and Tahlia. Too sweet! 3. Saturday was the busiest day! We went to the Air Show in Galveston, and then spent some time on the beach before heading to her soccer game! It was a long, but Blessed day! To be able to love on and enjoy the babies, and to let them be babies!!!!!

Me being silly!



The sun was so bright! It was a pretty day!


Uh-Oh, I caught them playing together!

Little Man practicing his ultimate frisbee skills so he can play with Daddy someday! My soccer champ!
4. NaNa graduated from D.A.R.E. Friday. She was very proud and I was very proud of her. Even though I couldn't be there her Greatest Grandma Ever and her Greaty Aunty Lou were there to cheer her on!






Well, now it is time to do those "other" mommy things! Like stinky laundry and go to bed!!!! Hope everyone had a Blessed weekend and that the week ahead will be a great one as well!


5 comments:

Susie said...

Looks like you had a wonderful weekend and your pictures are so sweet!
I was just reading another blogger who was as this same air show!!!
:)

Angie said...

How great to meet another single mom. I'm so glad you found my blog even though I have been awful in updating it lately. Looks like you guys had a great weekend at the airshow. My ex husband is Air Force and do you know my dd has never been to an air show. I know awful, awful of me!LOL

Angie said...

I would love for you to add me to your favorite blogs. I need to update mine though. Things have been really hectic lately. I have some photos of a baby raccoon that we raising to return to the wild as soon as it's old enough to. I'm really glad you found me through a link!

AVIDINHA said...

the babies look good, i'm glad you guys were able to have such a fun weekend together. take care.

Anonymous said...

THAT WAS A GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD TURKEY LEG. Chantell