07 March 2007

A letter to Nana for her 11th Birthday...


Happy Birthday my baby girl, ladybug, Nana, ma petite Bebe, mija, Bri.
Wow, are you really turning 11? Weren't you born just yesterday? I remember bringing you home and loving on you! Watching you grow, and you had such a personality, though it was then just as it is now: peaceful, pleasant, calm, quiet, sweet, loving, nurturing, and kind hearted. You were all the teachers favorite, no matter the daycare or school you went to. They always thought (what me and daddy always knew) that you were so good, and smart, and helpful. None of that has changed and your teachers continue to adore you! Not to mention you continue to be so smart, and talented! Girl you are an artist!
I thought I would mention 11 things I love about you:

1) You have such a tender heart. Your feelings get hurt easily but at the same time you are so careful with other peoples feelings.
2) That you are everything and more that I could have ever wanted in a baby girl.
3) That you love to read...lots of books...and fast! Something we can share!
4) That you love all kinds of music and are more diverse at 11 than most at 50!
5) The way you can never tell me specifically what happened at school that day, but can talk non-stop about anything else that I am not asking you about directly!
6) Your Beautiful big chocolaty eyes that are just like your Daddy's.
7) You are competitive enough to love to play, but love to play enough that you are okay with not always winning!
8) You love to dance and sing...but are the shyest girl I have ever known!
9) You will try any hobby at least once before deciding you don't like it!
10) You still let me tuck you in at night!
11) That you are still as amazingly perfect at 11 as you were the day God gave you to me...and your daddy!
and one to grow on:
12) You are so loyal and faithful at such a young age...I am proud of you!

I love you Nana

3 comments:

Susie said...

Happy Birthday to your little girl!
She's qot quite the list of endearing qualities.
:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Bri I just wanted to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE!!!!!XOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Chantell:)

Anonymous said...

Hi...you still alive over there???
dawn