26 February 2007

It Wasn't Me...

Wow, it has been busy! 12 hour shifts, drill weekends, trying to do stuff with my babies, as well as all the other stuff that goes into this "Mommy Marathon"...Not to mention a few minutes of breathing for myself every once in a while!



Don't worry there is no complaining here. My heart is at peace and I am happy! Nothing special for that; just knowing that I have so many Blessings makes it all worth it!


So a bit of a catch up!


We'll start with today...Elijah just ran up to me and said "It didn't do anything, I didn't open that chocolate". Hee, he is a top secret one isn't he? Funny boy!


He was busy this weekend too, which is apparent in this next picture!



How bout a little nap with lunch?


Maybe it was all that late night bowling. His first time and he had a blast! The girls rocked too, and I got beat by Chantell!!



Today we will be putting the swingset up in the back yard...fun stuff and there will be more pictures to come!

Oh...T-bone took off and it was a long night of worry! But he is home and well! Thanks for your prayers...

Okay more to come!

2 comments:

Owens Family Adventures said...

Hey my friend!!! I got our Vonage but it is soooo not working. Come on over and show me how to do this thing why don't cha!!! HEE HEE I'm glad T-Bone came home!
love ya
dawn

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of me...it was really really fun
Chantell:)xoxoxoxoxo