10 February 2007

The Brown Man...

We went to watch Norbit last night (I don't reccomend this for kids or for people like me who can't handle the language or sexual inuendo's), anyway we went after we searched for other movies and were limited as all the new movies were Rated R. Bri wanted to see Epic Movie, and it probably would have been better than Norbit, but I didn't know that at the time and thought it was going to be more like Professor Clump. Anyway...on with the story!

Elijah (BLESS HIS HEART!) sees Cuba Gooding Jr. and says (very Loudly!)...


"Mommy look at that brown man with a hair cut like me"!


Yep I laughed as did all those close enough to hear...it was so funny! He was very proud to see his hair cut in a movie (though it was really nothing like his, but more like his was supposed to be!)


2 comments:

AVIDINHA said...

have you told Anding that he's the brown Andy? i'm sure he'll get a big kick out of it, Elijah's one funny kid!

Owens Family Adventures said...

Happy Valentines Day Bec!!!! I miss you!! Especially on holidays! Just know that I read your blog every day and I think about you often...the Vonage phone is on it's wat...as soon as I get it you will be the first person I call.
love ya girl!!
dawn