25 January 2007

The Workin' Woman...

Thought I might share some photos of me "hard" at work. As I am sure the questions has been asked: "what does she do all day?". Have no fear...the pictures are here!

******

Awwww. staging the fins for the bomb build-up! Me tagging along for a very "unapproved" ride on the pallet jack!

*****

Working on the grinder...with my safety gear on!




*****
In case you were wondering why I might be single...it is the great clothes I get to wear at work! They leave more than enough to the imagination! But comfort is key!


*****


Me and my boy on a training missile (have no fear...it is inert!)


My baby girl was taking the self defense class and me and E had to go close up the buildings at my job. So we had a photo-op!


*****
And last but not least... a much needed break!


3 comments:

AVIDINHA said...

wow you must have some great coworkers! and whoever took those pictures has a great camera! work wouldn't be as, well, as anything without you.

Susie said...

I enjoyed seeing the pictures of you at work. What branch of service are you in??
:)

Owens Family Adventures said...

You gorgeous creature you!!!!!
love ya much my friend!
dawn
p.s. you comin' to Korea to visit me any time soon??