12 January 2007

Today is the anniversary of my moms death. i know that is a very sad thing to say, let alone to read. however I am missing her terribly! it seems that she is weighing heavily on my mind today, and since I believe she is with me everyday, i believe she is with me today. i wanted to share, because i think that it is important that if you are still blessed to have your mom that you call them, tell them you love them, listen to their voice and thank them for being all they are. if you are upset with them, forgive them, let it go and tell them that you love them. don't let anything get in the way of letting them know you love them. you never know when someone you love will be taken home to Christ. and you certainly want them to go knowing you love them. to all of my friends and family thank you for loving me...even when it is hard to do at times...and know that I love you and feel very blessed to have you in my life!

2 comments:

Owens Family Adventures said...

You'll be in my thoughts today my friend.
love you much!!
dawn

Owens Family Adventures said...

Hi my Bec!! It is 9am Monday morning here...this was usually the time I called you so we could get in a 15 minute conversation. I miss you my friend and can't wait for tax time so I can order the vonage phone. I'm thinking that Kareem should let me use your area code instead of his moms!! Do you think he'd go for that?? Anyway, I just wanted you to know that I'm thinking about you!!
love ya much!!!
dawn