30 October 2006

I MET THE PRESIDENT!!!



Now you know I am a big deal right? I know inside he was dying to tell me all kinds of stuff, but was really limited on time! However, I did get to shake his hand and take his picture and it was sooo fun! We're gonna' get together later and talk about some things. I know he can't wait so he will be making this a priority! Okay, for real! Mr. President was in Houston doing some political "stuff" and we actually got to do a greet thing with him before he took off again. It was so awesome! We waited forever (though I was officially "working"), so it didn't matter, and then he came right down the line and shook hands. The secret agents were all over him, so I didn't get a picture of him actually shaking my hand. But I will NEVER wash it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is sooo cool!!! I always knew you were really important!
dawn